All good things come in threes
Our feet are sore after three days at the trade show but in spite of that we are proud of the EuroCIS this year – it was the first trade show at which CiRRUS was presented within the context of retail. A huge thank you to everyone who visited us at the trade show. And thanks too to our partners Bison Schweiz AG and ANKER Kassensysteme GmbH – we had a great time with you!
If you missed us at the EuroCIS, here’s a short review:
The Bison is loose!
Our shared stand with our partner Bison Schweiz AG was very popular.
Our partner Bison presented its new smart retail platform, a single sign-on platform with the full Bison portfolio.
The benefits for you are:
- Your employees have access to easy-to-use tools which simplify their daily tasks
- You have guaranteed flexibility with regard to the integrated products
- Agile customization options for the platform
- One password for all cases
- Simple integration of different solutions in the smart retail platform
- All data is available to all applications and is constantly supplemented
Furthermore, many discussions were held and the response to CiRRUS was overwhelmingly positive. We spoke to representatives of different industries with varied interests. You can also read about our solution here.
Our guests were also particularly enthusiastic about the collaboration with Bison AG. The companies continue to operate independently in their markets and use the strategic partnership to supplement their own portfolio with additional options. In the Retail and Mineral Oil industries in particular, customers can benefit from the concentration of expertise gathered over many years.
With the collaboration, the advantages to you are:
- You can take advantage of an enriched product portfolio
- You can also purchase or smart start individual applications
- You can count on focussed expert knowledge
We have an “Anker” in retail – simply smart
We were the guests of Anker on their stand, which was also well attended. We presented our CiRRUS portfolio together with ANKER under the motto AKS – Auspacken,Konfigurieren, Start – which is German for Unpack, Configure, Start (UCS).
What does “Unpack, Configure, Start” mean for you:
- An accessible standard package for kiosks and convenience stores
- The CiRRUS Business Solution, which is ready-to-use with a state-of-the-art cash register system (from any tablet, POS stand and, optionally, standard printers, cash drawers and scanners)
- You can configure the UCS package on the Internet to suit your wishes and then have it sent to you
- Fixed monthly service charge (all-in-one)
- You can cancel at any time or simply add on
- The system is ready to use in just a few minutes
- You can use CiRRUS in the way that suits you best: for your kiosk, convenience store or pop-up store – for as long as you want, for as long as you need, and for as long as it takes
We had a good response to the idea of “smart solutions for a complex world”. The fact that the solution is simple yet offers varied configuration options was seen as particularly exciting.
Give autonomy back to the end customers
During our presentation “Autonomous Payment” at the EuroCIS Forum, we were able to show a wide audience for the first time how we respect autonomy in the retail marketplaces.
Transparent customers, customer transparency, the nightmare of data security… these are all topics we have to confront. Data exchange can be demanded automatically at almost every step of the buying process. Whether or not this is wanted by the end customer.
By doing this, we always create a problem for ourselves if our customers simply do not want this data exchange. This is a sure-fire way to lose customers.
Ideally, the customer should be able to keep his data to himself. You can also gain a happy and satisfied customer without having to concern yourself with all the personal data.
To ensure satisfied end customers, you can offer services without the customer having to publish his entire life history at the same time.
The benefits for you:
- One solution for all cases
- Real-time data for all systems
- Everything at a glance
- No worries about data security
- Easy application of the solution
- Employees are happier with simpler tools
- Customers are happier using the services while shopping
You give the end customer the choice of whether he registers with you by name because he expects something or can remain anonymous because you promise him something. We have proved it can be done! The magic word…progressive web!
We demonstrated this at the EuroCIS with the use cases “Fueling & Paying”. You will soon be able to read the details on how we resolve this in our blog.
However, more importantly, we also demonstrated that its application is not limited to this. The use cases are very diverse. From orders in the Restaurant industry to self-checkout in Retail.
However, we never stop implementing further use cases for your benefit.