- Suitable for any hospitality business: from snack bars to five-star restaurants
- Service, cuisine and billing: how to efficiently serve guests
- Loyalty bonuses for regular customers: how to whet their appetite for more
- Purchases and deliveries: how to manage fresh products and stock
In context: this is how hospitality works
Reserving a table, order food
Customizing daily menu
Goods management in real time
Home delivery service & takeout
Customer loyalty & promotions
WHAT DOES THE MENU SAY
Online reservation and pre-ordering
- Inventory and fresh products: more efficient shopping thanks to pre-orders
- Take-away and home delivery: completing and delivering short-term orders
- Mobile transactions: invoices and receipts independent of checkout and location
Meal vouchers and member cards
- Promotion: stay on your customer’s mind with fun little campaigns
- Discounts: adjust your menus to current market prices
- Gift & loyalty cards: create an exclusive club atmosphere with member cards
STORE MANAGEMENT & ANALYTICS
Better business decisions thanks to data analysis
- Advanced dashboard: displays on your monitors aligned with your business model
- Real-time data: you are always on top of the number of orders being processed
- Central management: control all operating units directly from your headquarters
Takeout & delivered fresh
Delivered fast, consumed hot: CiRRUS serves the modern clientele
Fast food or star restaurant: it simply works!
Whether you serve your guests at the counter or entertain whole parties for an evening, all you need is to take care of your guests, not the hardware or software.
Comparing old and new systems
- Traditional Point of Sale SystemCiRRUS cloud-based Business Solution
- Fast roll-out & easy operationFrom 1 to 3 months Launch in 1 day. Platform & hardware independent
- Stability and securityHigh chance of errors and data loss. Hardware dependent.99.9% uptime (Microsoft Azure). Fully secure data management.
- Data accessAsynchronous lays, inconsistent data.Realtime access: anytime, anywhere, any device
- Infrastructure support expencesSubstantial. Regular upgrades are requiredSimple maintenance: CiRRUS is always up to date
- Pricing modelExpensive licences. High monthly paymentsLicensing and pay-per-use model: No software investment costs. Automatic updates.
- ComplexityInadequate and outdated. Convoluted interfacesOpen connectivity: thanks to state-of-the-art technology and API utilization
The time is here for CiRRUS
CiRRUS has endless opportunities for customization that will fit your workflows. Get a free consultation!