- Suits any size: small businesses, retail as well as pop-up stores
- Competitive advantages: small stores have access to the same features as department store chains
- For today’s customers: online orders, reservations, mobile payment
- Independence and state-of-the-art technology for more flexibility
BUSINESS MADE SIMPLE
In context: this is how retail works
Point of Sale
Dashboard: tailored to your business
Customer loyalty & Promotions
POINT OF SALE
Shopping Trends in the Cloud
- Inventory and stock management: always on top of trends and re-orders
- Customer data: these records can be used to calculate order quantities and time
- Business processes: globally compatible for every industry and target market
Increase sales, strengthen customer loyalty
- Promotion: simple and fun customer promotions
- Discounts: dynamic price adjustments, by one click from the head office
- Vouchers and bonuses: Gift ideas for holidays, perks for regular customers
CUSTOMER PREFERENCE ANALYSIS
Smarter business decisions with analytics
- Advanced dashboard: displays on your monitors aligned with your business model
- Real-time data: you are always on top of the number of orders being processed
- Central management: control all operating units directly from your headquarters
Keep your stock under control
Manage your warehouse daily rather than on a yearly basis. Predicting long-term needs will help you save storage space and costs.
Boutique or flower shop: it simply works!
Whether your business revolves around textiles or decorations: in the future it will no longer depend on hardware or software. Your payment terminal is ready for business and runs with the latest updates.
Comparing old and new systems
- Traditional Point of Sale SystemCiRRUS cloud-based Business Solution
- Fast roll-out & easy operationFrom 1 to 3 monthsLaunch in 1 day. Platform & hardware independent
- Stability and securityHigh chance of errors and data loss. Hardware dependent.99.9% uptime (Microsoft Azure). Fully secure data management.
- Data accessAsynchronous lays, inconsistent data.Realtime access: anytime, anywhere, any device
- Infrastructure support expencesSubstantial. Regular upgrades are requiredSimple maintenance: CiRRUS is always up to date
- Pricing modelExpensive licences. High monthly paymentsLicensing and pay-per-use model: No software investment costs. Automatic updates.
- ComplexityInadequate and outdated. Convoluted interfacesOpen connectivity: thanks to state-of-the-art technology and API utilization
The time is here for CiRRUS
CiRRUS has endless opportunities for customization that will fit your workflows. Get a free consultation!